When are your Services?
Sunday: 10:00 a.m.
Wednesday 7:00 p.m.
NOTE: Wednesday is a full mid-week service. The audience Pastor Eric generally speaks to in the Sanctuary tends to be more adults, while the youth of all ages break up into more specialized programs for all age groups.
What can I expect on my first visit?
From the moment you pull into the parking lot, you will be made to feel at home. Our parking team will direct you as you enter the parking lot to an available parking space. Next you will meet our greeters will be poised and ready to greet you at the door, provide you with A New Guest Packet and give directions or answer any questions you may have.
If you have children, you’ll want to take advantage of our safe and secure children’s services designed just for them.
As you enter the sanctuary, our ushers will welcome you and will be available to help direct you to an area with available seating.
After the service, Pastors Eric & Kimberly will be at the exit area eager to meet you and your family before you leave.
Where do I take my children?
• Our nursery welcomes all infants and toddlers from birth up to age 5. Nursery infants up to age 18 months are in the main (Faith) building. All other children ages 18 months and up are in the Youth (Hope) Building.
• Nursery (Faith Building) Newborn - up to 18 months
• Nursery (Hope Building) 18 months - 3 years
• Jr Children's Church (Hope Building) 4 & 5 years
• Children's Church (Hope Building) 6 -11 years
• Youth (Hope Building) 12-18 years